[rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 20:41:14 CDT 2007

>From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
>Date: 2007/07/28 Sat PM 08:29:55 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

>Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>>> BTW, I've never even been to Poughkeepsie, the closest I got was
>>> Glenn's Falls. (To see an IBM check sorter).
>>
>> I drove through Poughkipsie last weekend and noticed what appears to
>
>You should have come by!  I was around.  Next time you're coming
>through, shoot me an email.

I was blowing through town at light-speed, driving from Amenia, NY area back to Trenton in time to meet our babysitter - I thought about stopping by, but I'll be making the trip much more frequently now that my wife & I are likely getting a vaction house in NW Connecticut (near Lime Rock Park, which, BTW, is thinking about going private - a country club for owners of fast cars 8^)...

Lionel