[rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:12:11 CDT 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>> I drove through Poughkipsie last weekend and noticed what appears
>> You should have come by!  I was around.  Next time you're coming
>> through, shoot me an email.
>
> I was blowing through town at light-speed, driving from Amenia, NY
> area back to Trenton in time to meet our babysitter - I thought about

Amenia.  Middle of Nowhere, USA.  8-)

> stopping by, but I'll be making the trip much more frequently now
> that my wife & I are likely getting a vaction house in NW Connecticut
> (near Lime Rock Park, which, BTW, is thinking about going private - a
> country club for owners of fast cars 8^)...

That would be unfortunate.  There are far too few decent road courses in
the US.  I get to go there with the Quattro Club every once in a while.
  The next nearest is Pocono, which is an oval with an infield road
course, and isn't nearly as nice, and then there's the Glen, which is
world-class, obviously, but is more than four hours from here.

Peace...  Sridhar