[rescue] Quadra 650 - Newb questions/parts seeking

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:56:13 CST 2007

On 1/25/07, William Enestvedt <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:
>    Which remionds me: are you one of the two McAuley brothers (Sean & Chad,
> I believe) who worked in the Scanning Department at Graphics Express on St.
> James Avenue? :7)

Nope.  I'm a youngin' (turning 25 in a month), so it couldn't have
possibly been me.  Interesting to know there's another person out
there with the exact same name as me out there, as usually if someone
has the same last name it's spelled differently.  I don't think
there's another Chad in our family, but I don't think anyone has done
a thorough study of our genealogy either,  so who knows, maybe I'm
somehow related to him.