[rescue] 2GB external SCSI Jaz drive For Free/For Trade

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:39:00 CDT 2006

2GB external SCSI Jaz drive For Free/For Trade

I have a 2GB external SCSI Jaz drive with power adapter. It's a great
storage medium for slightly older systems!

Make me an offer (plus shipping from 02864) of something fun (a book, a
toy, or a few bucks). I know these drives are cheap in these days of 2GB
thumb drives, but if you rely on one it would be good to have a back-up.

Also comes with a fun story of how I got it. :7)

- Will
P.S. I believe that I have some 2 GB carts, too.