[rescue] Anyone have SCA adapters?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Sep 13 16:41:29 CDT 2006

On 13 Sep 2006, at 19:12, Aaron Finley wrote:
> Anyone have a box of those 80-68pin adapters kicking around?
> Trying to get about 10 drives connected, but they are all SCA.

Well, I don't have the adapters, but I do have ten SCA hotswap
enclosures (two three drive units and one four drive unit) for which
I'd part with for a relatively small number of beer tokens.

Alas, I suspect you're not within range of Royal Snail.

> If anyone wants an IBM X305 please contact me off list.

I mainly want less stuff cluttering up the place. Some of it's about
to hit Freecycle because even the magpies on eBay don't want it.