[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Jun 30 12:18:55 CDT 2006

Thus spake Don Y:
> Mike Hebel wrote:
>> Thus spake stephen price:
>>> I'm trying to ::downsize:: - not ""replace"" <grin>
>>
>> Dude.  I have over 2000 books in my house, and over a dozen different
>> systems, and quite a few anime DVDs, and misc knick-knacks.  I totally
>> understand the "downsizing" thing.
>
> Add to that a couple of pinball machines, slot machines, an
> E-size and a D-size pen plotter, and a pair of Jensen "Imperials"
> then *subtract* the basement or attic that you probably have
> available and you've got a feel for *my* cave!  :>

No basement or attic available to me but I'll see your pinball machine and
counter with a treadmill and a 8'x8' shed filled with stuff.  I had an
E-Sized pen plotter but I gave it to a friend who would use it more than
me.

The Jensens reminded me that I have another bookshelf filled with just
videotapes. As well as the old MicroVAX II in the 9624 rack.

Which pinball machines do you have?

Mike
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale