[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Jun 30 12:57:24 CDT 2006

Mike Hebel wrote:
> No basement or attic available to me

I can commiserate.  If I could use the garage for storage, it
wouldn't be too bad (garage gets WAY too hot... when it's 108
outside, even the insulated door has a hard time keeping the
garage interior down below 120 -- same problem applies to any
sort of outside shed)

> but I'll see your pinball machine and
> counter with a treadmill and a 8'x8' shed filled with stuff.  I had an
> E-Sized pen plotter but I gave it to a friend who would use it more than
> me.

Plotters are delightfully therapeutic.  The high tech version
of a fishtank??  :>

> The Jensens reminded me that I have another bookshelf filled with just
> videotapes. As well as the old MicroVAX II in the 9624 rack.

I'd love to get rid of the Jensens but they are *so* unique.
Maybe discard the cabinets and just save the drivers ("triaxial"
G610B's)

> Which pinball machines do you have?

Rogo and Flipper. The former has sentimental value from college
days.  The latter is Gottlieb's first add-a-ball... 1958?
I've already given away a Tempest, another Rogo (as I said,
"sentimental" so two is better than one?  :>) and another
pin table (name escapes me).  The slot machines go next...