[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Jun 30 12:26:41 CDT 2006

Mike Hebel wrote:
> Thus spake stephen price:
>> I'm trying to ::downsize:: - not ""replace"" <grin>
>
> Dude.  I have over 2000 books in my house, and over a dozen different
> systems, and quite a few anime DVDs, and misc knick-knacks.  I totally
> understand the "downsizing" thing.

Add to that a couple of pinball machines, slot machines, an
E-size and a D-size pen plotter, and a pair of Jensen "Imperials"
then *subtract* the basement or attic that you probably have
available and you've got a feel for *my* cave!  :>