[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Jun 30 12:05:48 CDT 2006

Thus spake stephen price:
>> Thus spake Mike Hebel
>> One word - Fry's.
>
> Argh! No!  Mike - between Fry's, the twice a month
> swap meet, and folks on list I keep buying "stuff"
> from - NOOOOOOOOO (runs out of room screaming) <grin>.

BWAHAHAHAHA!  My work here is done!   ;-)

> I'm trying to ::downsize:: - not ""replace"" <grin>

Dude.  I have over 2000 books in my house, and over a dozen different
systems, and quite a few anime DVDs, and misc knick-knacks.  I totally
understand the "downsizing" thing.  My one friend has threatened to call
the people from "Clean Sweep" on TLC.

I have of course threatened his nuts...

Mike Hebel
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale