[rescue] Blade 100

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jun 12 16:43:21 CDT 2006

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 @ 12:24 -0400, Nadine said:

> Yes, I know exactly what you mean--it's kind of like searching for
> auctions with mis-spelled words, but instead you look at the
> description and match it to whatever is pictured.  That's how I bought
> a Pismo back in '02 or so that was described as a Lombard, and made
> almost double what I paid when I turned around and sold it.

I once asked a guy if he had an HP XU800 or an XM600 server for sale.
Next thing I know he ended the auction, and created a new one for double
the price.

Still, sometimes you have to ask or you get stuck with a stinker.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["An Irishman is never drunk as long as he
can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth."]