[rescue] WTB: small amount of Netra T1 RAM

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Jun 8 11:46:23 CDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 01:59, Ahmed Ewing wrote:

> Yes, I should be able to scare something up for you. If I don't get
> back to you soon, feel free to light a match under me offlist; I'm in
> the middle of a move and admittedly have a lot on my plate right now.
>
> Out of curiosity, why are you necessarily looking for a small amount?

Yes, that is right, they are called "mezzanine" memory modules.

I am not looking for a small amount, necessarily; just that I am looking
for something cheap just to get the machine up and running.

I have 2, 15Krpm, 18GB disks to go in it; should make for a nice, small
emailserver :-)

Cordially

Patrick