[rescue] Sun Blade 100, SGI and Lombard advice needed

Paxton innfosun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 23:00:00 CDT 2006

In my hunt through surplus stores I discovered a Sun Blade 100 at
$100. Is it worth it? They have never fired it up as they think they
do not have a keyboard for it. It has a DVD rather that a cd/rw which
I prefer. He also mentioned he had a tower in the back.

They also have an IP24 Indy with Monitor and Kbd, working but no OS
marked down to $50. A NEXT slab with a mono monitor for $250.

They also had a couple of Mac Lombards laptops for under $200 each.
Lots and lots of mac stuff. From those who use them what do you think
of Lombards?

Any help appreciated!
Paxton

--