[rescue] OT: Maintaining list threading

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jun 5 07:03:44 CDT 2006

" From: Ahmed Ewing <aewing at townisp.com>
"
" Can anyone offer some assistance on how to get my replies to this list
" to thread properly, preferably using OS X? Currently all my replies
" show up as new threads, so to speak, instead of replies to established
" ones.
"
" []
"
" I'd really prefer not to abandon the daily digest and receive the list
" as individual emails (for obvious inbox clutter reasons). I *would*
" prefer to not screw up the list threading any longer for the benefit of
" the rest of you. :) Hopefully I'm just overlooking something very
" simple. Thanks in advance for any insight.

can't you set a mail.app rule to bin all list traffic into a separate
mail folder?  no inbox clutter that way even if you went back to
individual mails.