[rescue] OT: Maintaining list threading

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jun 5 12:18:04 CDT 2006

" From: Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org>
"
" []
"
" Secondly, I know that the mh mailer has a 'burst' function for dealing
" with digested lists.  It basically 'bursts' the digest into the
" individual messages so they can more easily be dealt with inside the
" mailer.  The only similar tool I've found for the Mac is "Digest Viewer"
" and it seems to not only not be available any more, but for "Classic"
" (pre OS-X) only.

procmail can do it too, but i can't imagine a clever way to run it in
this situation.