[rescue] Tadople 3gx and OpenBSD oddessy

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Sep 1 07:39:35 CDT 2005

This sounds much like many of the hoops I had to jump through when
attempting, while stillin Sunnyvale and away from all my servers, to
jumpstart-install Solaris 10 on my U2 with an U5 running OpenBSD as my
jumpstart server.

I never did get it completely working.  I got soooooooooo close, but
kept getting a kernel panic at boot that I just couldn't solve.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518