[rescue] Plextor PX-32TSi and ultra 1

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri May 13 14:53:38 CDT 2005

> Unfortunately, not knowing what generates the error, there's not much
> I can do. So I guess this UPA motherboard will go to the trash. I'll
> save the nvram module.

OK, so we have narrowed the issue down to the system board. Now, try
swapping the NVRAM. I honestly think that is your problem. Be aware, the
system board you have that is functional is an older (non E) model of the
U1. The major differences are: 10 MBps LE Ethernet as opposed to 10/100 HME,
FW SCSI instead of narrow SCSI and the UPA slot.

--
Mike N