[rescue] Looking : Sgi/Sun stuff

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Mon Jun 27 07:43:13 CDT 2005

Your problem is not noticable to 90+% of the total human population.  For
the population over about 40 years of age, it's likely more like 99.9%.

Wait a while, keep sitting that close to a monitor all day straining your
eyes, you'll soon be right where the most of us are, hardly able to see a
pixel at all, and the interstices will just disappear entirely.  Then your
monitor choices will expand enormously.

--
wes will
Got my first set of cheaters two weeks ago.  I'm 45.  Even so, that still