[rescue] email clients; was For Sale/Trade - Cobalt Qube 2

Mike Meredith mike at redhairy1.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 12:50:52 CDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:54:05 -0400, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
> I prefer a GUI.

Nothing wrong with GUIs ... they're great for running dozens of
XTerms :)

> Anyway, for now I'll struggle along with what I have until I get
> settled in  and migrate to Unix. That'll take a while.

It's worth the effort. Whilst Unix is changing all the time, it's also
staying the same ... bring someone from 15 years ago and she'll be able
to be just as productive on a modern Unix machine as a 15 year old one
... after someone has explained the mouse :)