[rescue] email clients; was For Sale/Trade - Cobalt Qube 2

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jun 14 17:45:15 CDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:54:05 -0400
Jeffrey Nonken <jjn_rescue at nonken.net> wrote:

> I prefer a GUI.
So do I. X11 was intended to give users a more powerfull machine-human
interface. Not hiding complexity, but giving a user the power to utilize
this complexity. This is my aspect. (Where Windows was intended as an
idiot compatible machine-human interface, simplifying things and hiding
complexity to users. Thus degrading a user to a luser.)

Regarding to GUI MUAs: See the X-Mailer: Header in this mail. I also use
mutt, but I prefer Sylpheed due to its more powerfull user interface.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen