[rescue] email clients; was For Sale/Trade - Cobalt Qube 2

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Jun 15 05:09:20 CDT 2005

Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
[...]
> 	- I can't always count on having graphics
> 	- most GUI email clients lack the functionality
> 	  of the better text-based email clients

If your problem is that you need to access the mailbox from multiple
systems and MUAs, the solution might be to use IMAP.

I have mutt, Mozilla, and Mail.app happily sharing mailboxes via IMAP,
depending on whether I'm at home, at work, or down the pub with the
laptop and GPRS card.

--
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
								- W.C. Fields