[rescue] My new UltraSparc 5's, also my first Sun stations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Jun 12 07:17:30 CDT 2005

velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Flying into Canada is too expensive anyway, unless you are going far
> enough north to justify it. It's cheaper to fly into a US border
> city and drive up (<$20 rental cars from Thrifty these days). The
> difference between Seattle and Vancouver for instance is on the
> order of $300, ditto for Spokane/Penticton area.

Playing with SkyScanner suggests that this is even the case from BHX.
Of course, it might still be worthwhile to fly direct to avoid US
Immigration :)

(Mind you, with BHX->AMS being GBP56.81 return, including taxes, for a
week's holiday in July, leftpondia doesn't really stand a chance as a
holiday destination for me this year.)

--
Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far
greater.