[rescue] My new UltraSparc 5's, also my first Sun stations

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:34:56 CDT 2005

On 6/10/05, Barry Keeney <barryk at chaoscon.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> >
> > BTW... don't fly in Canada.  Their new air traffic control system is
> > based on Windows.
>
>   Thanks, I'll add that to my "NEVER! Do ....." list. :^)

Flying into Canada is too expensive anyway, unless you
are going far enough north to justify it.  It's cheaper to fly
into a US border city and drive up (<$20 rental cars from
Thrifty these days).  The difference between Seattle and
Vancouver for instance is on the order of $300, ditto for
Spokane/Penticton area.

YMMV on the Eastern half of Canada, but I seriously
doubt it, given that there is only one Canadian airline now.
The Canadian gov't has to tax all the other foreign airlines
just to keep Air Canada afloat...not much different from
the US, I guess.

=Nadine=