[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Tue Mar 30 10:47:03 CST 2004

>   I visited my parents in January, and took a look at my mom's PC.
>Though my egg-head brother had "spent hours" on it, I think he was just

I feel your pain.  My older brother constantly goes and mucks about with
our younger bro's and our mother's machines.  He is a computer legend in
his own mind, and I always have to go back in and bat clean-up after he's
through 'fixing' things.  I've learned to just keep my mouth shut, let him
blather on, and then go back later when nobody's looking to fix whatever he
screwed up this time....

Wes Will

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the
ungrateful.  We have done so much with so little for so long that we are
now qualified to do anything with absolutely nothing."  -- Anonymous,
probably a US Marine in Viet Nam, ca. 1962