[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 10:19:12 CST 2004

> From: "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>
> Date: 2004/03/30 Tue PM 03:52:38 GMT
> To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: RE: [rescue] FrameMaker FYI

>   Of course, I told her to buy a Mac in 1997, but what
> do I know? I'm just her kid. :7)

My folks run an i-Opener (unmodified) with an Earthlink dial-up account.

If I were going to set them up with something else, it would have to be either a fairly recent PC or Mac - mainly because they want to be able to click and install the plug-in, and for most such plug-ins, a recent mainstream browser is needed.

Actually, the original flat screen iMacs are tempting - they should be reasonably priced by now, right?