[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 30 15:03:07 CDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> It's a Gamez box.  I never use it for work I depend on... even though
> it has a RAID 5 array in it and is running 2KAS with SFU.

Well, my faster x86 box primarily does music and runs its TV card so
that I don't miss Adult Swim.  I occasionally use it to play games when
I'm feeling bored and brain-dead.

The slower of the two is my Linux hackaround box, so that I don't soon
forget why I hate that fscking OS.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."