[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Apr 30 12:38:19 CDT 2004

On Apr 30, 2004, at 12:56 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> I was thinking the same thing.  The faster of the two PCs I have here
> is
> an AthlonXP 1800 with IDE and GeForce 3 graphics.  I got the video card
> for free, and recycled the sound from another box, and it still cost me
> about $700 a few months ago.

Fastest Wintendo I own is a dual PIII 800 and it belongs to Nancy.
It's a Gamez box.  I never use it for work I depend on... even though
it has a RAID 5 array in it and is running 2KAS with SFU.

The only Wintendo I depend on is actually a BSDtendo...and I got that
fscker for free out of a dumpster. (complete with easily guessable
password [original OS was NT 4 Small Business Server] -- even the
little keys were attached to the fan vent on a keyring).

Andrew