[rescue] Re: The Cave

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Apr 24 12:26:38 CDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:01:00 -0400
Nadine Miller <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:

> Dave McGuire wrote:

> >> I'll bet that's true of most of us on the list....
> >

> >   Perhaps.  But I try not to associate with "mundanes".
>
> I prefer the term "muggles", since what we do is a kind
> of magic to the uninformed.

This is funny, I had the exact same thought about muggles, even to the
point of paraphrasing the thought that in any society, a technology
sufficiently more advanced is indistinguishable from magic.  Off the top
of my had I can't attribute that paraphrase, but I am thinking it was a
scifi author.

Tim