[rescue] Re: The Cave

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sat Apr 24 12:30:36 CDT 2004

> This is funny, I had the exact same thought about muggles, even to the
> point of paraphrasing the thought that in any society, a technology
> sufficiently more advanced is indistinguishable from magic.  Off the top
> of my had I can't attribute that paraphrase, but I am thinking it was a
> scifi author.

JK Rowling, the wench that takes up too many seats in the cafes here in
Edinburgh.

Her and arts students are the bane of my life when I need a coffee and a
seat and they are all there nursing the one cup for 8 hours.

Bastards.

Anyway, yeah, Rowling. Harry Potter. Muggles. Not read it.

--
Steven Hill

Open the Pod Bay door HAL!