[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 17, Issue 108

Ross Bernheim rossber at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 20 00:10:16 CDT 2004

On Monday, April 19, 2004, at 10:13 AM, rescue-request at sunhelp.org
wrote:

>    I snore like a wood chipper (during each pregnancy I sleep in the
> living room on our purpose-bought queen-size hide-a-bed couch!) but how
> would I know if this is apnea vs, say, a side-effect of my collapsed
> sinuses and borken nose?

There are on-line sleep questionnaires that you can take that will
help, but
with the broken nose and collapsed sinuses, you have two restrictions to
start with. Google or use your favorite search engine to find one of the
on-line questionnaires and if you get a high enough score, Get to your
doctor soonest and get treatment.

Macs are fun aren't they? Apple did get the user interface right, and
that is the way we interact with the computer.

Ross Bernheim

** If I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't really be research.

For engineers:

** The first part of the project takes 80% of the time and 80% of the
budget.  The rest of the project takes 80% of the time and 80% of the
budget.