[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 17, Issue 97

Torquil MacCorkle, III torquil at chemist.com
Sun Apr 18 01:50:27 CDT 2004

> If nothing else, getting the apnea treated will provide you with the
> increased energy to use those rescued computers more.

Is sleep apnea the one caused by fat around your neck being pushed into you
due to gravity when you lie down, effectively strangling you?  Can't that
just be fixed by losing weight?  (I wonder if I have that, sleep over the
past like... month, has actually been *painful*, I wake up and I am sore, I
sleep 2-3 hours at a time and am always exhausted, but sleep doesn't seem to
help.)

---
Thanks,
Torquil MacCorkle, III