[rescue] first real server hardware

Todd Killingsworth tkilling at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 17 08:19:17 CDT 2004

Isn't "Got $40" a little misleading on this?

No disk... more importantly no drive caddy, and NO IRIX.
Unless you've got a SOG monitor, you'll need a converter.

For a number of people here who already have SGI equipment, this may be a
deal.
But for someone just starting to explore the platform, won't they end up
spending $$-$$$ anyway just to make it runnable?

Todd Killingsworth