[rescue] How much is this really worth?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 16 10:36:58 CDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Steve Hatle wrote:

> There's an Onyx just up the road. Don't know much about them, but I'm
> thinking a grand is too much, but what do I know.

Save your pennies for an Onyx2.  eBus machines can be really, REALLY
frustrating.

Besides, that system's about $500 overpriced.  I paid just a bit more
than that for a 12-way machine with RE2 a year ago.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."