[rescue] first real server hardware

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 09:30:48 CDT 2004

> From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
> Date: 2004/04/16 Fri PM 12:26:00 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] first real server hardware
>
> On Apr 15, 2004, at 11:36 PM, sammy ominsky wrote:
> > Heh. I long for an Octane. R10k High Impact Indigo 2
> > is it for me for now. Unless you have a spare Octane
> > you could bring up this weekend...
>
>    Well I don't have any spares, and sadly I've just
> cancelled my trip (Julia is very sick), so no joy for
> now. :-(

I have several Octanes and Indigo^2s that I plan to shed in the next week or so. I'm comitted to going through my Octanes, O2s & Indigo^2s this weekend, and I'll make a short list available early next week. I figure if I wind up with one Indigo^2, one O2, and one Octane I'm in good shape, everything else can be offered up for sale.

As for the Ebay guy who can'r seem to sell Octanes for $40, I suspect the issue is the S/H costs associated with sending such a system.

On a different topic: Trenton Computer Festival is in two weeks, anyone going?