[rescue] Dirty MicroVAX

william pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 17:37:44 CDT 2004

greetings listofarians -

gee - id love to help but i dont know anything about mv3100's -
hopefully ill get mine soon -  (hint hint mrbill) - unfortunately due
to lack of time and space and money since being unemployed for ~2 years
- most of my stuff is now in storage and inaccessable to me or id post
a list - thanks all -- billp