[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 2 11:46:49 CST 2004

I don't know the make on your mini-van but you can usually buy
the service tools from the dealer or a third party supplier
(Snap-On and Mac sometimes have these.)  I've bought several
Toyota SSTs (Special Service Tool, Toyota lingo) over the years.

That being said, they don't have a tool to make changing the oil
in my 94 Supra any easier.  I usually ahve to take out the front
left tyre in order to get the job done.

/KRM