[rescue] IBM and Unisys equipment

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Sep 27 05:13:41 CDT 2003

Power supply?  It's external? ..... or do you mean that it's a UPS?  The
computer itself doens't look all that huge.  The tape drive looks a lot
like the Cipher I gave away, and the hard drives look to be a standard
PC server type setup.  I assume the termainls are Unisys t-27.

I wouldn't mind getting this thing, even though, I wouldn't know how to
use it.  I'd save it until for the day I do.  I used to sort of collect
Unisys PC's, so I have heard of the A-series previuosly.

I assume this operates on 220v, but is it single phase, or three?

Looks a bit like a side by side washer and dryer :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA