[rescue] IBM and Unisys equipment

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Thu Sep 25 23:07:52 CDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Steve Hatle wrote:
> Can't remember the name of the hospital now for the life of me (Fair Oaks?
> _something_ Oak?, Oak _something?). Don't think they had any Unisys stuff at
> the time, though <grin>. They were running AT&T System V on NCR Towers.
>
> Steve

Ok now you have me trying to remember the name also.  Arrg... I want to
say it was Oak Crest but I don't remember for sure.  I also did some work
for them around 96-97; when did you deal with them?  At the time I was
doing quite a bit of work with local companies (I am also in N-IN).  I
really remember that the main IT guy at the time was a BIG time Unix
person.  He would fit in very well here.  Of course I can't remember his
name either... Arrg. :)

				josh