[rescue] IBM and Unisys equipment

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Sep 25 22:55:14 CDT 2003

On 9/25/03 8:37 PM, "Dan Sikorski" <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> Elkhart for the IBM stuff, Goshen for the Unisys.

Hey- I've been to Goshen. Did some consulting work for a psychiatric
hospital there, and actually went on site once- flew home from South Bend in
a bitchin' lake effect snowstorm on SuperBowl Sunday, trying to fly into
Minneapolis, which was the site of the SuperBowl that year.  .  .

Can't remember the name of the hospital now for the life of me (Fair Oaks?
_something_ Oak?, Oak _something?). Don't think they had any Unisys stuff at
the time, though <grin>. They were running AT&T System V on NCR Towers.

Steve