[rescue] RS6K crossover serial cable pinout

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 25 03:37:28 CDT 2003

Steve,

Thanks for this I'll try it out.

I am assuming also that the console output defaults to serial 1 or is
this configurable?

I am not that familiar with IBM kit only a 6150 from my dim and distant
passed.  The back of the R6K as you probably know has the K M and T I/O
I presume relates to keyboard, mouse and terminal (terminal for a head
if I had one I presume).

I'll let you know how I get on and thanks again

Julia.