[rescue] spam

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sun Sep 7 14:49:57 CDT 2003

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. asks ...

> Anyone else get this [Bargain breast enlargement] spam ?
> I'm wondering if someone managed to get the
> list of addresses for members of this list ?

Well, yeah, I got it, but I get tons of spam, and I use this address
everywhere....

In fact, just before I read your message, I was talking to my son about that
very spam.  Perhaps we'll be fortunate enough, in the fullness of time, to
have a list of the idiots who respond to it, just like the now-infamous
penis-enlargement pill spam that's been in the news lately.

-Shel