[rescue] spam

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 12:46:16 CDT 2003

--- "Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." <rescue at hawkmountain.net> wrote:
> Anyone else get this spam ?  I'm wondering if someone managed to get
> the list of addresses for members of this list ?
>
> I don't use this address anywhere else except for this list and in
> e-mail with members of this list.

This list is publicly archived, so your email address is not "private"
and no nefarious means were neccessary to "uncover" it...

I found your email address on google, and I bet there is some clever
way to cull email addresses from google, if you have the patience (i.e.
earch for every page with ".net" in it)...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall