[rescue] Sgi 4d/20 anybody want it?

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Wed Sep 3 12:14:22 CDT 2003

I have the opportunity to pickup a Sgi Personal Iris 4d/20 system for 25
dollars.  I am not sure of the config.  I would hate to see this machine
go to waist, but I don't think I want it.  If I picked it up now I know it
would just sit in my closet and not be used.  So does anyone want it?  I
can try and get more info on the config and I would pick it up and store
it ( I wouldn't want to hang on to it for too long though) for someone if
they want it.  I am in Lafayette IN ( which should tell you that the
machine came from Purdue ).  Currently the machine is sitting out at
Purdue Salvage.  Anyone interested?

					josh