[rescue] SunFastEthernet questions

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Sep 2 21:36:01 CDT 2003

Simple... asking questions is what has allowed me to learn what I've
learned and given me the skills I have....

All indications are that my network stays at 100 base FULL steady without
errors and without renegotiations.... so.... from a pure numbers and
theory standpoint locking my hme to 100 base FULL should offer not
improvement whatsoever....  if it does (and I will have to try it) then
I'd really like to know why.

-- Curt