[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu May 29 11:34:51 CDT 2003

Very well put... I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

Some people simply have no taste or respect for classic computing....

Thankfully these type of people didn't exist much back in the days
of PDP8, PDP11, etc....

I can see it now...

"Classic VAX-11/780, upgraded to 2Gigahertz and IDE,
be the only one on your block to have this classic screamer.
Note: 230V AC power required"

;-)

-- Curt