[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 29 14:00:40 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> Very well put... I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

Actually, I just got this response:

\begin{quotation}

We love hearing about our NeXT's.  It may please you somewhat to know
that we purchased the naked chassis only - a mere shell of it's former
self.  Someone else has gutted the innards and let us hope that they
received a proper farewell!  Our Mods are possibly the NeXT best thing!
We like to think of them as tribute, a memorial if you will.

Thanks for your feedback - you're the second one today with the same
opinion, which I'm forwarding to our Mod NeXT designer with the subject
title of NLO : NeXT Liberation Organization!

\end{quotation}

So, either he's full of shit, or he's one of the good guys.  I'm willing
to give him the benefit of the doubt. until he shows otherwise.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"