[rescue] VAXstation questions

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed May 14 10:04:14 CDT 2003

What is "washing-up liquid" ?

As understand it, certain soaps can be corrosive... and water, unless
distilled, can contain minerals, etc that could lead to corrosion...

I wouldn't mind finding the magical equation of safe stuff to use to
do exactly what you do (clean the boards of these rescues).

Distilled water is easy, but what cleaners can be used that won't harm
the chips, boards, cables, labels, etc...

-- Curt