[rescue] Wit's end -- Indigo2

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu May 1 01:26:24 CDT 2003

I wouldn't recommend anything that Iomega, king recipient of
class action suits, has done.  Especially not where they are
doing anything "magically" :)

SCSI 160 and 320 don't allow for "on board" termination of
drives the way older UW and below drives did.  They are always
supposed to be terminated externally.  Actually, i believe
that limitation applies to all LVD drives, so that would apply
to U2W as well.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/