[rescue] Re: You know the bottom's fallen out...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Mar 31 21:50:47 CST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Robert Novak wrote:

> I have a bunch of old all-in-one Macs, 386/486/Pentium gear, HP 9000,
> Apple ][ series, Sun 2/Sun 3/Sun 4, HP/Epson printers, DEC terminals,

I probably won't be able to come over and help you clean it out, but
keep me in mind when you do.  I could use some DEC terminals.  My trusty
VT420 has apparently gone into read-only mode on at least one of its
ports. :(

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  Q:  What do you call the hum of a rack of Apple
Thorndale, TX      (*      XServes?