[rescue] Re: You know the bottom's fallen out...

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 31 21:36:23 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:19:15PM -0500, Michael Schiller wrote:

> That all depends on if you're a buyer or a seller! I've got a 12x30
> storage unit filled with stuff that has as of late become junk. Once it
> warms up here I might even start giving away stuff just to clear it out

Welcome to the club. I have two spaces I need to clear out soon.

If anyone in or near the San Francisco Bay area would like to come
by some weekend in April and look at what I have to get rid of, feel
free. A lot of it I'm quite willing to give away, although I also
welcome minimal contributions to my storage and moving fund.

I have a bunch of old all-in-one Macs, 386/486/Pentium gear, HP 9000,
Apple ][ series, Sun 2/Sun 3/Sun 4, HP/Epson printers, DEC terminals,
and Various Other Stuff(tm). Most of it is free to a good home--I
don't want it to go to a scrapper if I can avoid it. There's also
a wee bit of furniture.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale too, but I'd be able to keep some
of it if I got rid of a lot of the useless-to-me stuff.

--Rob