[rescue] got the Cube. oh yeah.

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Mar 12 02:08:56 CST 2003

Now what?

I haven't plugged anyhting in yet- waiting to the monitor cable to show
up.

known good components, etc. There appears ot be a floppy drive installed
(??) but the p.o. gave me the optical drive also- along with two
disks. (no idea what's on them, hope nextstep is on there somewhere.)

original hard drive, 17 inch greyscale monitor, kbd, mouse.

now I'm looking for possibel upgrade options and some other notable
bits- first, is there a sound outpu ton this that is worth listening to
a CD on, and can I hook up a cd player and use it for such?

second: am I stuck with the hard drive in question, or can I pop in  one of my 50pin 1 gig hawks or something?

third: ... well. this is something I've sort of been looking for for a long time, but I've never owned a cube before. any good references, docco, lists?

(color, or dual head greyscale, other preipherals always something to
think about)

oh- another friend seems to have 2 working printers.... if I can get
them from him.

-Christof